Houzz Logo Print
lucy7243

Black benchtops

Lucy
il y a 2 ans

Can anyone recommend a good matt black benchtop that looks good, doesn't easily mark but isn't crazy expensive please? I really like the kaboodle molasses benchtop but at over $700 per linear metre it's too pricey for our budget. Would really appreciate any recommendations or ideas. TIA

Commentaires (7)

• Lucy
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 2 ans

They look great. Thanks for sharing. Do you remember roughly what the cost was per metre?

• kiwimills
    il y a 2 ans

Cheaper than any acrylic, stone.. But not as cheap as black laminate. I liked the mirage texture that they did on the black laminate. Took it up a notch!

I'm in nz and whole kitchen Inc fridge and oven tower and walk in Pantry shelves 11k. Didn't give me a break down of bench. Maybe $100 a met?

• PRO
    Billy Hoo Studio
    il y a 2 ans

Have a look at paperock!! a great product, (apologies Im not sure of pricing) I have some samples here and have left both oil and red wine sitting on each for 24 hr period and it left no mark after I cleaned it off. I am waiting for the opportunity to use this product :) Paperock

• Lucy
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 2 ans

Thanks Billy Hoo Studio. I'd never seen this before.it looks great! I've ordered samples. Tried calling to get an idea of price but no luck getting through today. Do you have any idea of cost per metre?

• PRO
    Billy Hoo Studio
    il y a 2 ans

Glad you liked it, they did send some pricing through with the samples but I've misplaced it, though I do remember being surprised at how reasonable it was.

• Lucy
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 2 ans

Thanks Billy Hoo Studio. Good to know they include pricing with the sample. Fingers crossed both should arrive sometime this week. I've been looking at all their photos on insta. Such a cool and versatile product.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».