Houzz Logo Print
lgooch

Street appeal ideas please

Lisa
il y a 2 ans

I would love some ideas for bringing the finishing touch to the exterior of my house. It feels quite plain and bland at the top and I’d like to do some sort of gable design perhaps or even some sort of low railing along the top verandah to add some extra features. It just feels like it needs something to finish it off. I’ve attached a photo of something similar but i am not attached to any particular gable shape, just something that sits well with the house and finishes it off. Any ideas big or small would be hugely appreciated. Many thanks Lisa

Commentaires (8)

• Lisa
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 2 ans

And photo of idea.

• Lisa
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 2 ans

Gable ideas

• bigreader
    il y a 2 ans

I think it looks lovely as is. I’d leave it.

• PRO
    DECO Australia
    il y a 2 ans

Hi Lisa,

It is already a beautiful home!

DECO has a range of decorative products you can use to enhance your facade and curb appeal :) Check out this blog for ideas >> https://www.decorativeimaging.com.au/news/front-garden-design-trends-with-deco/

• Anne Monsour
    il y a 2 ans

I think it looks good but you could always paint the top of the verandah balustrade in the grey and perhaps the top section of the pergola .

• Kate
    il y a 2 ans

What throws me off is the side fence, looks like you might have a construction site next door.
    Also on the lower facade you have the triple window and then a single window or door with what looks like a green blind on it. Confusing as to purpose of that window and it’s throwing me out. Is or was it front door?
    Otherwise really pretty house, Keep rest simple. Do like the cross bar idea for gable, just as I said keep it simple.

• Anne Monsour
    il y a 2 ans

Is the Deco product hot in the sun and is it noisy to walk on ?

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».