il y a 2 ans

I’m looking for a hidden medicine cabine

the details · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (2)

• PRO
    Interior Changes home design & consulting
    il y a 2 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 2 ans

This "cabinet" was framed out between the studs during construction ( similar to a recessed niche in a shower for holding product). The trim carpenter added the backing, jambs, casing and shelving~ and then hinged a standard cabinet door. A poster was adhered to the back panel of the cabinet door, making it appear to be wall art when closed. This could be accomplished in any wall cavity that does not have a plumbing run or HVAC running through. You could also use a standard medicine cabinet and mount a piece of art over the mirror ... :)

• felizlady
    il y a 2 ans

I just hang a wall-mounted cabinet over the toilet (high enough that a tall person seated on the “throne” would not bump his head) since I can buy a ready-made cabinet. Be sure the cabinet is deep enough to fit toilet paper rolls and an extra tissue cube box inside.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».