Houzz Logo Print
mackenzie_winters14

Bedroom makeover

mackenzie winters
il y a 2 ans

I am giving a room we used to rent out a complete and total makeover, from paint to new furniture etc. I’d like to actually move into this bedroom once I’m finished. However, it has very dim lighting bc there is only 1 window (refer to pics) so I don’t know what paint color to choose (something neutral). There is also a section that I am stuck on how to make use of it (refer to photo) so any advice on paint colors, furniture suggestions and furniture placement, I’m all ears! Ps my taste is like a mid century bohemian. I like neutrals and then with splashes of fun colors :) please help!

Commentaires (3)

• arcy_gw
    il y a 2 ans

After you paint get a light kit for your fan or swap that one out for one that has a light. Or just find a pretty little chandy for over head. The alcove is a perfect spot for a dressing table or desk. The TV makes no sense where it is. I would just remove it all together. You need a bed, and two end tables with lamps. Will you need a dresser? Wall color is a very personal choice. Do you have your bedding chosen? Pull a color from there. More than that, furniture set up requires a drawing with measurements of the entire room windows/doors marked.

• PRO
    Celery. Visualization, Rendering images
    il y a 2 ans

I would get new curtains from the ceiling and neutral off-white colors for walls.

Calm BM

American White BM

Gray Mist BM

For curtains

• PRO
    Murphy Door | Hidden Door Solutions
    l'année dernière

You have a great space to work with! If you're looking to add more storage space (and decoration) to your room, hidden closet doors are a great way to give your room an updated look while adding more space for shoe storage, drawers, shelves, etc. Our team of experts is happy to talk through different options with you.

Best of luck with the renovations!

Sponsorisé

Rechargez la page pour ne plus voir cette annonce spécifique

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».