Houzz Logo Print
megan_marelich57

flat vs. sculptured grid for Milgard Tuscany windows?

Megan Marelich
l'année dernière

What does everyone prefer? I’ve seen the flat grid in person, but have yet to find a picture of someone using the sculptured grid inside the glass. It is 1 1/8” compared to the 5/8” flat grid. Help please!

Commentaires (3)

• Megan Marelich
    Auteur d'origine
    l'année dernière

Here is a view of the sculptured valley flat (thinner) grid on a quote from Milgard.

• Susie Q
    l'année dernière

Hi! We have the sculptured grid on the Tuscany windows and a slider, and the grids are on the outside of the glass on both the interior and exterior. We love the look of them and feel like it was worth the extra cost.

• PRO
    Milgard Windows & Doors
    l'année dernière

Hello there! You can view the grid options on our website here: https://www.milgard.com/windows/tuscany-series/tuscany-series-single-hung-window 

Just click the "grids" tab, and you can toggle between the different options. I hope this helps!

Sponsorisé

Rechargez la page pour ne plus voir cette annonce spécifique

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».