Houzz Logo Print
midrashist

has the left wall been painted copper?

midrashist
il y a 10 ans
or covered in copper? or does it just look like it in the photo? I like the look, but it seems it could be intense up close.
Singer Kitchen DeWils.jpg · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (2)

• PRO
    Hurst Total Home, Inc.
    il y a 10 ans
    This was a special faux painted finish. It is made up of a number of subtle neutral paint colors (special type of paint) and some shimmer in some of the paint which is where you see the "copper" look. It really isn't over the top. You can see more of the shimmer in this picture, I believe, because of the liht that was on & the flash from the camera. It is very subtle & welcoming. Definitely not intense. But if it were any more pronounced it certainly could be. A lady by the name of Karis did the faux finish. Her company name is Wonderfaux Walls. Thanks for asking!
    midrashist a remercié Hurst Total Home, Inc.
  • PRO
    Hurst Total Home, Inc.
    il y a 10 ans
    The doorway to the left, yes. The doorway straight ahead in the very back of this picture is just regular painted walls with one color paint which is what they had in the other hallways.
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».