Houzz Logo Print
ritalu

What nightstands go with low laquer dresser

ritalu
l'année dernière

I purchased two 60" low profile white lacquer dressers that will stand right next to each other below my wall mounted large TV. My bed is right across the room (my room is quite large) but I need new night stands that will go well (but not necessarily match) and look cohesive as well as add interest to my bedroom. The dresser stock photo is shown below. Any advice would be very appreciated.

Commentaires (6)

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    l'année dernière

The dressers are only 23" tall. The TV has to be placed high enough on the wall so you can see it from bed. I think this is fraut with issues.

1. A 42-inch television must be mounted 56 inches from the floor to the center of it.
    2. A 55-inch television must be mounted 61 inches<span style=”font-weight: 400;”> from the floor to the center of it.
    3. A 65-inch television must be mounted 65 inches<span style=”font-weight: 400;”> from the floor to the center of it.
    4. A 70-inch television must be mounted 67 inches<span style=”font-weight: 400;”> from the floor to the center of it.

These items below are also from CB2 and could be used in the bedroom. A taller chest for the wall and matching nightstands.

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    l'année dernière

What size is the bed? That will impact the size of the nightstands. Also, do you really need dressers to hold clothes? If this room is large, do you not have a walk-in closet large enough to accommodate all your clothes?

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    l'année dernière

I need to see the space ow can we answer with no idea of the room or the bed even.

• Maureen
    l'année dernière
    Dernière modification :l'année dernière

So much depends on bed (is it low profile) and what is the headboard like. Is the wall long, as diminutive tables will feel lost.

Basically nightstands need to suit the other choices and proportion is really important; suggest clean lines though to suit the dresser.

ritalu a remercié Maureen
  • PRO
    Sierra Living Concepts Inc
    l'année dernière

Hello Ritalu,

White is a versatile color and goes well with a lot of other colors, styles, materials, and finishes. With a pair of solid wood nightstands that could share one or two design features with your dressers, like the plinth base or the recessed handles, you could give a little bit of organic character and warmth to your bedroom.

In case you seek a modern, luxurious aesthetic, you may choose bedsides made of gilded metal or hammered brass and marble top.

A two-tiered, circular, black bedside table would provide a delicate, contemporary touch and create a stunning contrast while balancing any possible edginess in the room.

A wrought iron nightstand, with its delicate, romantic, and feminine aspect, will enhance the calmness and purity of the color white.

You may create a delightful, breezy retreat by adding a pair of coastal blue nightstands.

Hope it helps!

Sponsorisé

Rechargez la page pour ne plus voir cette annonce spécifique

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».