Houzz Logo Print
kathy_scott42

Matching LVT flooring colour to breakfast bar?

Kathy Scott
l'année dernière

Hi all

Our new kitchen will have an island with a dekton worktop and oak wraparound breakfast bar. I’m worried about the planned LVT wood effect flooring not matching well - does anyone have any ideas how you go about getting them to match, other than ordering loads of samples and asking anyone who comes to the door for their views on which matches best?!

Thank you

Commentaires (5)

• Daisy England
    l'année dernière

So you want the same colour on the wrap around and the floor? If so you would have to get samples for both and in my experience 2 different wood effects do not always blend well together. You could always try a contrasting colour for the LVT then you would not be in that situation. Keep your options open.

Kathy Scott a remercié Daisy England
  • Kathy Scott
    Auteur d'origine
    l'année dernière

Hi Daisy Yes, same colour on both. Ive had a look at alternatives to wood effect but can’t see any i like - I think I might have used up all my decision making skills and now i feel ncapable of even the smallest decision!

• Daisy England
    l'année dernière

I think it may be easier to have a contrast. Trying to do an exact match for 2 different items is difficult.

• Kathy Scott
    Auteur d'origine
    l'année dernière

Thank you Daisy

• PRO
    Walk Interior Architecture & Design
    l'année dernière

avoid trying to match - 'cos it won't. go for a contrast or something to compliment. be more interesting as well.

Kathy Scott a remercié Walk Interior Architecture & Design
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».