Houzz Logo Print
sophie621

small bathroom layout ideasp

sophie621
l'année dernière

It has come to the bathroom renovation time (current attached) we have a small bathroom with odd layout due to cupboard being on the reverse side. We have settled on a layout (I think). Question is, next to the door would it be strange to put a full length mirror? Bathroom to be used by 3 teenage girls. Did contemplate losing the bath but it makes me nervous doing so.

Commentaires (9)

• Kate
    l'année dernière

Is there a toilet in room? Can you post floor plan. I can see the need for a full length mirror. Mount it on hinges so it can be rotated to change the viewing angle. Keep the shaving cabinet as low as possible to lower mirror height

• dreamer
    l'année dernière

Yes a full length mirror would be good for three girls. I would extend the vanity and install two basins. Make the bath and shower into a walk-in wet room. Photo for concept attached. It is a good sized space, I would not call it small.

• dreamer
    l'année dernière

Or this set up with your window on the side wall.

• sophie621
    Auteur d'origine
    l'année dernière

Hi, we have been discussing and I think we are going to do away with the bath, big risk I know but the girls don’t use the current one and space is required more so than the bath. We don’t plan on selling our home so not concerned about resale. I agree it needs a full length mirror (that’s for your support as hubby against it).

• bigreader
    l'année dernière

Why does your husband care about a mirror in a bathroom he’s not going to use?

• dreamer
    l'année dernière

What would go in the area that the bath is, if you delete the bath.??

• Kate
    l'année dernière

A much larger vanity is required for 3 girls. Floor plan needed

• sophie621
    Auteur d'origine
    l'année dernière

So we are going with the no bath and long vanity, full length mirror and large shower with full length shower shelf. Basically this minus the bath

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».