Houzz Logo Print
webuser_931813991

What are your experiences with Lovesac Sactionals?

Adrienne
il y a 11 mois

I'm moving and have a large great room. I'm drawn to the sactionals because I can change the configuration as it fits my needs. I'm wondering how they hold up over time- do the cushions keep their shape? I don't want to spend this much on a sectional that looks schlumpy after a year or so. I also have a dog and cat and plan on washing the covers to keep it clean. My plan is to get the Sky Grey Corded Velvet if I go in this direction. Thanks!

Commentaire (1)

• krystalmoon2009
    il y a 6 mois

We stayed in an oceanfront rental in the outer banks and it had the lovesac sactional and I loved it. It was the sky gray corded material and it felt wonderful and seemed it would be very durable. This was a house that could sleep 14 so it has had it's fair share of wear but it didn't show. Don't know if you have seen that particular color in person, but it seemed more neutral and less gray than you would think the name indicates It will be my next sectional.

Sponsorisé

Rechargez la page pour ne plus voir cette annonce spécifique

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».