Houzz Logo Print
foxmonika

Wow. The house looks amazing! every room with detail finished .

foxmonika
il y a 9 mois

I would like to know where is the glass stair banister from please ? And kitchen cabinets? Thank you .ML

Award Winner 2022 - Residential Interior Private Residence Award. · Plus d'infos

Commentaire (1)

• PRO
    CATO creative
    il y a 9 mois

Hi there,

Thank you for the question.

We designed the glass balustrade and the screen specifically for this project. With the design in place, we were able to reach out to local suppliers for the glass and the metal work.

We also designed the kitchen, appointing a local cabinet maker to supply and fit all of the carpentry elements.

I hope these answers are useful. If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Thank you.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».