Houzz Logo Print
webuser_570180435

Wrong choice/ what color now

i believe the photo illustrates whats wrong with paint color & tile. several years ago i was advised to use SW Believable Buff with my tile. ive lived with it for years & im ready to paint. Retired now & looking at it Im baffled. going to make changes sofa is only thing that will stay. ( ive removed area trug & other furniture) I want to get the walks to a good neutral that doesnt battle with the tile. no gray.

Commentaires (8)

• cat_ky
    il y a 3 mois
    Dernière modification :il y a 3 mois

A light sage green would go nicely with your tile. I agree, the wall colors now, dont go with anything in the room. What colors do you like? You could use a different rug in there, and you may want to pick a color from the new rug. The one you have is way too small.

• Utilisateur Houzz - 570180435
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 3 mois

I removed the area rug. that one is there for dogs. i want a neutral color

Auteur d'origine
    il y a 3 mois

Its is very like a saltillo. i want a neutral white ive tried some taupe samples & its not looking right in my low light

Auteur d'origine
    il y a 3 mois

My trim is pure white

• PRO
    Kylie M Interiors
    il y a 3 mois

I would definitely check out BM Pale Oak which will lean into the colors in your tile and be well suited to Pure White ☺️

• ffpalms
    il y a 3 mois

Here are three color schemes that I think would go well with your dark brown couch and floor tiles. In all of them, a shade of white is used. I recommend starting with a rug you love, then sampling many whites in your space.

Utilisateur Houzz - 570180435 a remercié ffpalms
  • mxk3 z5b_MI
    il y a 3 mois

You need something in the taupe realm; it doesn't have to be dark. Taupe leans pink, which is what your floor is.

Utilisateur Houzz - 570180435 a remercié mxk3 z5b_MI
Sponsorisé

Rechargez la page pour ne plus voir cette annonce spécifique

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».