Houzz Logo Print
mlcea

How far is the bottom of the TV/ Soundbar from the firebox? he

mlcea
il y a 2 mois

Your TV/ Fireplace arrangement looks awesome.
In reading the details, about TV placement - how far above the fireplace opening was the bottom of the TV/ soundbar?
My fireplace is very similar however my firebox is larger and open ( use a screen only).
**I have never had fireplace going since TV was placed but It looks like I will need to get an insert to protect my TV.
Thanks!

NOB HILL | Remodel + Styling · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (6)

• milnesrj
    il y a 2 mois

Not just an insert, from experience, you actually need a heat shield to direct the heat away from the screen screen

• mlcea
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 2 mois

Thanks. I’m not sure what that looks like in the photo, looking it up. Thanks again!

• PRO
    Designology Studio LLC
    il y a 2 mois

A set number from me wont help you as you have to go by what is noted in the installation manual for the fireplace insert when it all is installed. Some fireplaces have a higher heat output than others and require a mantle as well as distance from the opening and others vent out the top, back or sides. This is the responsibility of the contractor or installer to make sure is done correctly as to not damage the electronics. A good contractor is worth everything!

• mlcea
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 2 mois

Thank you! You are so very right about that! 😀

• PRO
    Designology Studio LLC
    il y a 2 mois

Specs are the most important thing and make sure your contractor follows what they say...

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».