Houzz Logo Print
cheraflu

cafe oven -- room for door swing?

Cheryl Miller
il y a 2 mois
The GE cafe specs say that it needs 14" on either side for door swing. How well did this install work? am trying to fit one into my kitchen!
Custom tall oven cabinet with vertical tray storage, a French Door convection ov · Plus d'infos

Commentaire (1)

• PRO
    Bay Area Kitchens
    il y a 2 mois

Hi! Thanks for your question. This was done quite some time ago, but as I recall there were no problems. However, I recommend you observe the manufacturer's specifications. While it seems the worse that could happen would be the oven door hitting the refrigerator door if opened that far, it could be inconvenient and even lead to marks or scratches on the doors. If you still think you still want to try it, call the manufacturer for their recommendation.

Good luck with your project and enjoy your new kitchen!

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».