Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_6361183

Where can I buy the fountain and the bamboo spout?

User
il y a 10 ans
Japanese inspired garden · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (4)

• PRO
    Serenity Health & Home Decor
    il y a 10 ans
    That is definitely a custom piece that a good DIYer or landscaper would need to create and install.
  • PRO
    Jesse Im/bugonmyleaf
    il y a 10 ans
    It is a custom piece but you can start with Bamboo Accents 36-in. Traditional Spout and Pump Fountain Kit from internet. Even Amazon.com has this fountain kit.
    I purchased the granite water basin from my local Japanese nursery but you can also purchase from internet as well. There is a hidden pool of water underneath for the water circulation. I also found this from the internet. Atlantic Water Gardens Fountain Basin. Fountain Basin - 32" - the strongest and best-designed fountain basin on the market, featuring deep plumbing channels on top of the basin and easy access to the pump. After installing the underground pool and the pump, cover it with a plastic mesh protector. The holes should be smaller than the pebble or gravel you need to cover around the granite water basin.
  • Krystal Sanchez-Powell
    il y a 10 ans
    what are the trees in this landscape?
  • Dario Gomez
    il y a 6 ans
    Can you power the fountain with a solar pump? What is the gallons per hour?
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».