Houzz Logo Print
maxterp

What is the color of the stone? Can my builder purchase it in NC?

I have a brick and stone home being built now. My brick is Nottingham Tudor. The builder says my Boral Ancient Villa stone is expensive. This might be an alternative. How would it look with the
Nottingham Tudor and how is it applied? Does it come in panel like Boral?
Thin Rock by General Shale · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (2)

• PRO
    General Shale
    il y a 10 ans
    Hi! I apologize for the very delayed response but wanted to respond in any event! Our thin rock comes in flat, separated pieces in a box. This link will provide technical info such as installation practices for our thin rock products. http://generalshale.com/resources/docs/literature/02Consumer%20Literature/05Thin_Rock_Brochure.pdf The only board would be a sample board that can be seen at our various retail and select distributor locations. You can search www.generalshale.com "Locate A Dealer" option to find us closest to you!
  • PRO
    McGuire Plumbing Company, Inc.
    il y a 9 ans
    General Shale, I have a question that I've not been able to find even the slightest answer to, even though I've done quite a bit of "searching" ... The question is, what style of rock would go well with the existing brick on our home, We currently have Boral's "Old Overton" brick, laid with buff mortar and it has a wiped joint, but not one that has been struck or tooled.

The house is somewhat "English Country" in style now but with the help of our architect, that frontal facade is changing quite well leaning more now towards French Country. We plan to use a lot of stone work but we don't know which of the many stones will look best with the brick we have.

We are creating an addition onto the front and it. will consist of mom' s large office/school and a large laundry/craft room., a closet for storing things, big new laundry room, guest and main level gave garage the current look of the is somewhat ":French Country". And were changing up materials to help meet that goal.

Any suggestions, or direction you might be able to point me towards would be most helpful. Thank you for your time!
    Lori McGuire
    Financial Secretary
    McGuire Plumbing Co., Inc.
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».