Houzz Logo Print
notimemom

does anyone know if another brand will fit this built in?

notimemom
il y a 10 ans
I own the version before this set (5 years old)...we have had huge issues with the frigidaire product and now have to replace the compressor in the freezer ( 1,000 (cdn)with labour costs), does anyone know if another brand will fit this built in? We are considering buying a new one but want a different brand because of the unreliability of this product
Fridgidaire Professional Series All Refrigerator · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (4)

• Robin Gitchel
    il y a 10 ans
    I am looking at the Whirlpool Sidekicks...they are similar sized. Reviewers complain about the noise they make. We have had a run of bad luck with Whirlpool and Maytag so am hesitant to make the purchase. Good luck!
  • kitchennew
    il y a 10 ans
    I would go with lg or Samsung. Rose
  • ldc418
    il y a 9 ans
    Stay away from anything sold by Sears! (Kitchenaid, WhirlPool, Kenmore, GE...
  • PRO
    Redesign Etc. Home Staging
    il y a 9 ans
    I saw this refrigerator today in a 900+k house. The builder told me he uses these instead of sub-zero's, and buyers don't seem to mind. He only pays $3000 for them. Frigidaire is made by Electrolux so maybe their quality is better now??
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».