Houzz Logo Print
noelle91

Acceptable or Not

noelle91
il y a 10 ans
Hello, I had quartzite counter tops installed and halfway through the job we noticed a crack in the right hand corner of the sink that runs all the way through to the bottom of the stone. The installers knew of the crack and I suppose they were hoping we'd never notice. The company at first was going to replace the entire piece but then offered us a minor discount and an extension to our warranty. They said as re polishing the stone and filling if necessary that it wouldn't even be noticeable and it's highly unlikely that it will ever cause any future problems. I'm not sure if I should accept their offer scared of making a huge mistake as this counter was a huge expense for our family or if I should demand it be replaced. So this why I'm turning to you all because I just don't know if I should accept their offer and hope for no future problems. Thank you!

Commentaires (25)

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».