Houzz Logo Print
rosaelenam

Handsome Pizza oven top - what is it made of??

rosaelenam
il y a 10 ans
What is this material, is it just a template and after it is covered in brick, does this get removed? Overall it is genius!
The Louis Family Wood Fired Brick Pizza Oven in California | BrickWood Ovens · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (2)

• PRO
    BrickWood Ovens
    il y a 10 ans
    That is styrofoam! Really hard stryofoam that can support over 2000lbs without moving 1/8"! Simply cover it w/ firebrick and mortar into place with Hi-Temp mortar.. allow to dry.. and you have an oven. Of course you will want to add ceramic fiber blanket and a fancy exterior.. but the foam provides you with the perfect inner shape & dimensions. To remove, simply cut it out with a hand-saw. And Thank You for the compliment! I tell my wife that I am a genius all the time.. maybe now she will believe me!
  • rosaelenam
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 10 ans
    Thanks a million for being so generous and sharing your knowledge. God Bless!
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».