are those yellow or orange charis ?

thank you
Custom Shield Back - Crest Upholstered Dining Chair · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (5)

• PRO
    Mortise & Tenon Custom Furniture Store
    il y a 10 ans
    Hi Diana.
    We build these chairs in our Los Angeles upholstery shop, so they can be customized to any fabric, wood finish and size. The fabric for these chairs is called Brussels/Gold ( a little more goldish then this pic) and it's a cotton/velvet.
    Thanks Jerod
  • PRO
    diana matiella
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 10 ans
    can you send me fabrics to see colors please , thank you
  • PRO
    il y a 10 ans
    Hi Diana. I will need your address and will order samples for you. I'm not sure if you can leave a private message on this thread, if not you can call the store with your info. Have a great evening- Jerod
    diana matiella a remercié Mortise & Tenon Custom Furniture Store
  • PRO
    Emily Johnston Larkin
    il y a 10 ans
    Hello! Are you able to make more of these in a different fabric? I would need six. thank you!
  • PRO
    il y a 10 ans
    Good morning . Yes we. An get more fabric and we also offer a full range of solids and patterns. The best thing to do is give the store a call and we can go over all the options available. Thanks Jerod
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».