Houzz Logo Print
erinliman

Need a one-arm chaise that opens to a bed - am I looking for a unicorn

erinliman
il y a 10 ans
I'm looking for a comfy one-arm chaise or the chaise part of a sectional that can stand alone and coordinate with this http://www.americanleather.com/Comfort-Recliner/Comfort-Recliner-Styles/Ella.aspx (pictured) which is the only chair my husband fits in. My primary use for the chaise will kicking back reading and watching movies, but I'd love to be able to open it (sideways) into a spare bed in a pinch.

1. Has anyone seen a comfortable (real lounging) chaise that opens into a bed?
2. If I am indeed looking for a unicorn, any advice on a comfy chaise that will work with the Ella chair?

We haven't selected fabric for the Ella yet.

Context:
We live in a contemporary apartment with an open layout. It has clean lines, high ceilings, blond/grey floors, and the white kitchen has espresso cabinetry, and glass backsplashes.

Commentaires (4)

• Sarah Sheikh Allawala
    il y a 10 ans
    That's literally impossible
  • PRO
    Shakuff
    il y a 10 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 10 ans
    The only thing I could think of is perhaps:

http://www.cb2.com/bedroom-furniture/furniture/lubi-graphite-sleeper-daybed/f5939

Or of course get someone to custom-make it for you! :)
    erinliman a remercié Shakuff
  • erinliman
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 10 ans
    What about a chaise where the backrest folds down? This should be more widely available, right? The downside is it would only sleep one, vs. pulling out sideways could sleep two.
  • PRO
    SBC Interiors, LLC
    il y a 10 ans
    Check out
    Zuo Conic Cement Sleeper Sofa · Plus d'infos
    Just put one in a client's family/office and its great... contact for discount if interested
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».