Houzz Logo Print
buckleup2000

Favourite benchtop surface?

Luke Buckle
il y a 9 ans
Dernière modification : il y a 9 ans
Houzz has exposed me to a few new kinds of benchtop materials for use in the kitchen or the bathroom.

Which surface is your first love? Leave your reasons in the comments!
SOUTH COOGEE - House · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (11)

• PRO
    Dytecture
    il y a 9 ans
    Granite or quartz are timeless and more durable choices.
    Luke Buckle a remercié Dytecture
  • PRO
    Bream Innovation Pty Ltd.
    il y a 9 ans
    laminate
  • PRO
    Carmel Decor
    il y a 9 ans
    Love the quartz surfaces
  • User
    il y a 9 ans
    I like to use laminate so I can put the $savings elsewhere in the house. Plus there is such an exciting array of choices.
  • User
    il y a 9 ans
    Depends on actual application and budget. I'm intrigued by a Neolith porcelain that's available in counter sized slabs and intended for that use as well as floors and walls. It's available in almost 30 colors and at a lower cost than other durable surfaces.
  • PRO
    Jason Chuck
    il y a 9 ans
    I had white Caeserstone in my last rental and one glass of red wine left on the surface for a night dyed it for good where as I never had this issue with my old granite countertops. Depends on stage of life, lifestyle and colour :)
  • PRO
    Quartz - Stone Care, Cleaning & Repair Experts
    il y a 6 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 6 ans

Jason Chuck Pure white in an quartz will show everything, there are better quartz brands and products out their, they just have a very good Marketing Machine.

Any stain can be removed, and removed quickly. Caesarstone do not have a clue nor do they wish you to know what the issues are with stain removal as they wish you to think this this wonderful product.

You only have to look at their video here..... which if you notice mentions and does show how to wipe off an IMAGINARY stain left overnight.

Where our videos and products actually show how to do it

Why also we put out a Care & Cleaning Essentials for Stone & Quartz as it is an very easy material to look after and does not have the staining issues of granite with oils etc.

PS Luke Buckle Caesarstone is one brand of Quartz .... not a surface type itself. It would be like calling all granites - blue pearl

• PRO
    Style Precinct Interior Design & Decoration
    il y a 6 ans

Caesarstone or other quartz based engineered stone- great colours and very practical for most applications

• oklouise
    il y a 6 ans

difference between the cost of laminate and stone for our last new kitchen was an extra $7000 so that savings was very welcome elsewhere... happy with basic laminate but given the luxury of choice (correct size and shape of kitchen) i would love to try stainless steel benches with built in sinks

• Luke Buckle
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 6 ans
    I like the idea of stainless steel benches but the coldness is a turn off. Still, you can cut anywhere. Which is a total winner.
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».