Houzz Logo Print
onymous

Architectural Photography...

onymous
il y a 9 ans
Dernière modification : il y a 9 ans
Do you know of any software that can digitally reverse the wide-angle perspective used so ubiquitously for interior shots? In many cases, especially on the 'tiny house' front, these pictures give a totally distorted impression of the psychological effect of the real space. When reading these articles, I would like to be able to copy the pictures to some application such as photoshop and reverse the effect of these techniques -- thereby enabling me to get a realistic impression of the space. Even better, would Houzz ever consider attaching a small small thumbnail to each image, that, when clicked, will show the same scene unadorned by by perspective manipulation?

Commentaires (5)

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».