Houzz Logo Print
whizdom23

spiral stair case

whizdom23
il y a 9 ans
who is the manufacturer of the gorgeous stairs? thanks!
1852 · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (4)

• PRO
    Blender Architecture LLC
    il y a 9 ans
    It was custom fabricated and I am sorry, I do not know the name of the fabricator.
  • PRO
    Fontanot US
    il y a 9 ans
    We can sort out these kind of projects for you. We have done several like these. Please visit us.fontanotshop.com for more info.
  • orkkid
    il y a 6 ans

It looks like you do a lot of custom wood built-ins. Why? Are they more cost efficient than buying furniture, or putting up drywall? Do you design them yourself and have a contractor build it?

• PRO
    Blender Architecture LLC
    il y a 6 ans

Yes we design a lot of custom wood built-ins. Custom allows the fit and appearance to be designed for the specific requirements and design goals of the project and client. We work with millworkers. Regarding price, it can vary a lot depending on the details. Drywall is always more cost effective!

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».