Could you tell me the manufacture of the bathtub

Could you tell me the manufacture of the bathtub
Traditional Bathrooms · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (5)

• PRO
    Anne Webster Designs Pty Ltd
    il y a 9 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 9 ans
    Hi Cherie, This was a project in the UK, so the bath tub was bought from William Holland. www.williamholland.com (based in Dorset). They come in many other finishes. Let me know if there is anything else we can help with.
  • PRO
    Cathryn Anne Design
    il y a 9 ans
    I love the stone wall. What is the material? Is it a gray slate ledgestone? Do you have any specifics?
  • PRO
    il y a 9 ans
    Thank you, the stone wall is called Oriental Basalt Stoneskin, which has that beautiful uneven texture. They come in 15x60x1.5-3. If there is any other information you need just shout. All the best.
  • weezie06
    il y a 9 ans

just had bumpout done for fireplace n love the charlcol look ...wer can i aquire such beauty !!! lolo

• PRO
    il y a 9 ans
    Hi Weezie, I'm not sure whereabouts you are located but if you look at my previous comments you will see all the details of the stonewall, as for the floor it's 300x600 basalt. Any good stone supplier will be able to help you. All the best.
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».