Houzz Logo Print
kinglee

Can I have a telephone number to contact you

kinglee
il y a 9 ans
Alphabet Throw Pillow Covers, Natural, 14"x14", Without Insert, Set of 2 · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (18)

• PRO
    oBedding
    il y a 8 ans

Hey there,

Thank you for your inquiry. You will need to use the "Contact Us" link on the Houzz homepage to have a Houzz representative assist you. If you would like to speak with us directly, they will contact us on your behalf. If you are inquiring in reference to these alphabet pillows, we are happy to help! Thank you so much for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you!

• PRO
    oBedding
    il y a 8 ans

Hey there,

Thank you for your inquiry. You will need to use the "Contact Us" link on the Houzz homepage to have a Houzz representative assist you. Once you have clicked the link and filled out the fields, a Houzz representative will contact you directly. Thank you again for your interest and have a wonderful day!

• PRO
    Web Decors by Donna Webster A.S.I.D.
    il y a 8 ans
    The "contact us.." doesn't work.. I have tried to get help for months...I can't login because my email address changed 8 months ago. They want to send a link to old address but I have NO access to my old email address...????
  • PRO
    oBedding
    il y a 8 ans

Hi there,

Thank you for your inquiry. We are a third party seller through Houzz however we use the same communication process by utilizing the Contact US link and filling out the required fields. I do apologize again for the inconvenience. Thank you again and have a wonderful day.

• m arilyn biaener
    il y a 7 ans

when can I expect delivery of my bar stools?

• m arilyn biaener
    il y a 7 ans

send me a contact phone number

• PRO
    il y a 7 ans

I did hear from you..Is there a question you'd like to ask?

• MaryAnn Pine Brock Johnson
    il y a 7 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 7 ans

Please call me about the scratches on one of my stool bases. We just opened them, since we were building a house and just moved in over the weekend. Thanks.

• josefina608
    il y a 7 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 7 ans

Hi! i just placed and order for a small bassinet and i would like to have it delivered in yellow instead of blue color. Please confirm if possible. Thank you very much.

• PRO
    oBedding
    il y a 7 ans

Hey there,

Thank you for your inquiry. You will need to use the "Contact Us" link on the Houzz homepage to have a Houzz representative assist you. If you would like to speak with us (oBedding) directly, they will contact us on your behalf. If you are inquiring in reference to these alphabet pillows, we are happy to help! Thank you so much for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you!

• maryparrillo
    il y a 5 ans

I need a phone number to call houzz to place a order for a swing thank you mary-ann parrillo-luszcz

• Deborah Lia Simeone
    il y a 5 ans

The contact link on your home page will Not work I am trying to find out about an order placed two months ago.

• Jan Mosoff
    il y a 5 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 5 ans

I cannot remove drawers from night stand just delivered

Hollywood Regency Glamour Style

nightstand

• PRO
    oBedding
    il y a 5 ans

Hi there!

Thank you for your inquiry. You will need to use the "Contact Us" link on the Houzz homepage to have a Houzz representative assist you. If you would like to speak with us (oBedding) directly, they will contact us on your behalf. If you are inquiring in reference to these alphabet pillows, we are happy to help! You may also reach Houzz customer service at 800-368-4268. Thank you so much for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you!

• sinajenyap
    il y a 5 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 5 ans

What IS a promo code???

• p_nutchaya
    il y a 5 ans
    Please call me. I just got the cat I bought but it has broken in the box.
  • PRO
    il y a 5 ans

Where are you located and what do you need

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».