how much is 500 sq ft of the tile?

othermama
il y a 9 ans
Tile Sample Cluny 888 A · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (5)

• PRO
    Granada Tile
    il y a 9 ans
    Hi there! Retail pricing is $6.58 per tile or $14.81 per square foot. Best regards, Melanie, Granada Tile
  • Donna Riley
    il y a 8 ans

Hi Melanie,

Is this tile still available? If so, what is the current square foot (or per tile) price?

Thank you so much for your time.

• PRO
    Granada Tile
    il y a 8 ans

Hello Donna,

Thank you for contacting Granada Tile,

The tile selected is the Cluny 888 A (8¨x8¨) (taupe, chocolate, coffee) is an in stock tile and is immediately available.

The price per tile is $6.58 or $14.81. You need to order 1130 tiles to cover 500 sq ft.

Plus packing and handling fee (warehouse fee) and freight cost.

Please let us know if you need a shipping quote or if you will be picking up at the warehouse. If you want me to get a freight quote, I'd be happy to do so. Please provide the ship to address, including zip code.

If you are working with a licensed designer/contractor/architect and they place the order for you we can offer them trade prices. Have them contact us directly or you can provide us with their business license and name.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sales Team

Granada Tile

• PRO
    Kitchen Works, Inc.
    il y a 7 ans

Does this tile come in a 6x6 also?

• PRO
    Granada Tile
    il y a 7 ans

Hi there,

The size we have in-stock immediately available is 8"x8", but we can manufacture the tile in 6"x6" as custom order.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Sales Team

Granada Tile

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».