Houzz Logo Print
tgalely

Blank canvas

Tasneem Saifee
il y a 9 ans
This area under the spiral staircase is empty. Any ideas of something spectacular I can do in this space? I was thinking of a nice round mirrored accent table but not found the right one yet

Commentaires (3)

• PRO
    Mottl Cabinetry
    il y a 9 ans
    I am a huge fan of plants. I can see an elegant oriental plant holder (or whatever your style is) and some sort of a tree that will grow over the years. If not a tree, some other type of vertical plant. Bottom line is that you are injecting a little bit of natural color, not to mention you have an element that will filter CO2 and give you clean air.

I recommend looking at different pots and plants at a local shop and go that route. Dare I say a small lemon tree? :)
  • acm
    il y a 9 ans
    sculpture! :)
  • acm
    il y a 9 ans
    photos, to probably cure you of my suggestion.

Glass Railing Staircases · Plus d'infos

Belle Luce · Plus d'infos

Georgian Stone Estate · Plus d'infos

Beverly Hills Regency · Plus d'infos

or, if you prefer not, then... (oh, that bench!!)

Rostan Residence · Plus d'infos

Leslie Hayes Interiors · Plus d'infos

Beach Style Staircase · Plus d'infos

English Country House · Plus d'infos

Eurocraft · Plus d'infos

Traditional Staircase · Plus d'infos

Modern Mountain Home · Plus d'infos

as you can see, the answer depends a lot on the style of your house...
    Frisco Residence · Plus d'infos
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».