Houzz Logo Print
lucy_frost

Pond or pool?

Lucy Frost
il y a 11 ans
Is this a pond or a pool? (is it possible for something to be both?)
Pool Projects · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (3)

• PRO
    Paradise Pools and Spas
    il y a 11 ans
    Hi Lucy,
    This is one of our natural, freeform pools. Although many of our pools resemble ponds, their structure and filtration and sanitation systems are the same as a swimming pool. For something to be considered a pool and a pond it would have to be filtered and sanitized botanically.
  • Lucy Frost
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 11 ans
    Cool. Thanks. I'm just beginning to plan out landscape -- it'll be a long-term proposition! But eventually would love to have a pool & hot tub or a pond. We're on 2 acres in Manchaca and the backyard slopes slightly toward the house -- about a 2' rise I think toward the back. Our house is stone and we want to leave the back part of the lot wild.
  • PRO
    Paradise Pools and Spas
    il y a 11 ans
    We would love to take a look at your project when you are ready. We design all of our pools around the natural vegetation and elevation of the lot. Happy planning!
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».