Houzz Logo Print
rrfalkno

Where to put house numbers and mailbox?

Kitana DeRosa
il y a 9 ans
I need to put the house numbers up ( I thought about painting ) and the mailbox. I have matching mailboxes for each side, it's a double. I don't want to distract from the lighting though. Does anyone have any ideas?

Commentaires (9)

• marilynellis
    il y a 9 ans
    On the front of the mailbox.
  • sunnysideforever
    il y a 9 ans
    I would put bot mail boxes (black) under the light. As long as they are plain they will not be a focal point.

A bench and some art on the other side would be lovely.

Could you put some big numbers on the pink curb to the left of the stairs?
    Kitana DeRosa a remercié sunnysideforever
  • PRO
    Hometrack Photography & Marketing for Realtors
    il y a 9 ans

My Houzz: Coastal Elegance for a 1917 Bungalow · Plus d'infos

Definitely put the mailbox under the light and numbers above the door. I love the bench idea or some lovely potted plants

Kitana DeRosa a remercié Hometrack Photography & Marketing for Realtors
  • acm
    il y a 9 ans

I would put large house numbers in the large space to the left of the door, with a (coordinated) mailbox underneath. I like the idea of numbers on the front of the pink curb, except that that's blocked by parked cars. Placement on opposite side will balance light, not detract from it.

• Kitana DeRosa
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 9 ans

That's true about the cars..the delivery people yell at us every time because there aren't any house numbers, as soon as we move out and tenants move in, there will be ever more cars.

• Kitana DeRosa
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 9 ans

I would love it with potted plants but we are about to move and I was going to have window boxes installed underneath every window, but I didnt think tenants would be taking care of any flowers. It sounds lovely though.

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    il y a 9 ans

That pink paint job is very bad are you going to fix that? Black mailbox and black #s #s under the light so you can read them at night and mail box on other side.

• Kitana DeRosa
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 9 ans

The trim has not been painted yet, are you talking about around the door? We rushed for just to get the primer on before winter. It will end up being the same color as the columns, same as the windows. There is brown trim left to be painted yet as well, and the chimney fixed, and gutters, etc..

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».