Houzz Logo Print
sharonelizabethclarke

Where did you get this product and is it professionally installed?

I am designing a work out room and want this, but I have no idea where to look. Thanks, Shaorn
Ellen Grasso Inc · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (3)

• PRO
    Ellen Grasso & Sons, LLC
    il y a 11 ans
    I bought the ballet barres at Alvas. See http://www.alvas.com. My trim carpenters mounted the barre brackets on top of piece of wood cut to the size of the mounting bracket. After we installed the brackets, but not the barre, my mirror guy cut mirrors to fit with holes where the brackets fit. I did this because I was afraid that pressure on the barre would transfer to the mirror and crack the mirror.
  • sharonelizabethclarke
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 11 ans
    Great information! Thanks so much for your quick response!
    Sharon:)
  • PRO
    Custom Barres LLC
    il y a 9 ans
    Make sure to check out CustomBarres.com - Huge selection of all types of barres - Freestanding, Wall Mounted and Floor Mounted
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».