beautiful woven wood, do you know the color and company who makes them

Cindy Morante
il y a 9 ans
Woven Wood Shades · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (3)

• PRO
    The Shade Shop
    il y a 9 ans

Hello! The manufacturer is Conrad and the specific weave is called "No. 1 Bleached Flax." We would love to assist you if you're interested in getting these in your home - just let me know!

• PRO
    Cindy Morante
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 9 ans

thank you! i am noticing many people using Conrad, but I am on the east coast and seem to be choosing between graber and hunter douglas. do you know of a similar color in those lines?

• PRO
    The Shade Shop
    il y a 9 ans

I'm sorry, I'm not sure. If you want something similar, I would recommend finding a showroom near you that has samples you can look at in person, although Conrad has very unique weaves - they're definitely one of most popular products. Good luck!

Cindy Morante a remercié The Shade Shop
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».