Houzz Logo Print
oldhousebuffs

What's the best retractable screen door?

oldhousebuffs
il y a 9 ans

I would love to get your advice on retractable screen doors. I'm hoping to find one with wood as we have a historic home and the main front door is a wooden one. I've heard really great things about Clearview, but there aren't any dealers in my area. I've wondered about purchasing one online, but I'm having trouble finding what I'm looking for. If we could get the appropriate supplies, I've thought of building one ourselves as we have people in the family with a knack for this kind of thing. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Commentaires (3)

• User
    il y a 9 ans

You could try the major door manufacturers, such as Pella and Andersen, both of which make custom items, have installers everywhere, and provide good warranties.

oldhousebuffs a remercié User
  • oldhousebuffs
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 9 ans

Thank for your advice! I did look into Pella and Anderson. As far as I can tell, however, they have retractable screens and not retractable screen doors. This is one product that seems to be hard to find in my area!

• PRO
    Mirage of New Mexico
    il y a 8 ans

I am a Dealer here in Albuquerque, NM with the Mirage Retractable Screen doors. Our website is mirageofnewmexico.com. We offer Wood grains and over 35 other color options.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».