Houzz Logo Print
alaa_mandeel

I want to choose curtains or blinds and a carpet

Alaa Mandeel
il y a 9 ans
I would like to choose a color and style for curatins or blinds and a carpet .Also, I would like to put a wallpaper , so which color and style u suggest?
I have beige wall and black table

Commentaires (4)

• Alaa Mandeel
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 9 ans
    This is also a chair included
  • n247080
    il y a 9 ans
    Lovely choices! It would be helpful to see the room that they will be going into so that we can see how they'll fit and what other furniture they'll be with. They way they are it comes ac
    Initially, my thought would be to get different pillows for the sofa that would coordinate with the chair to bring a bit more visual activity into the room and toss in your personality. Keep the pillows and try a pillow cover, cover them yourself or simply add pillows that are more you. i.e. a hot spot of color, a print from nature, etc. Or, just leave it without pillows and add a throw.

Do you have a rug or carpet that you're currently working with? What direction do the windows look out? Do you have existing pieces of lighting, tables, chairs, etc that you'll be keeping that need to blend with the new?
  • PRO
    The Curtain Place
    il y a 9 ans
    Roman Blinds or eyelet curtains - something like this? http://www.georgiabointeriors.co.uk/curtains/monza-navy.html
  • PRO
    MERRICK DESIGNS
    il y a 9 ans
    I think a touch of yellow would be lovely somewhere in the scheme.
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».