Houzz Logo Print
jasminerunner

whirlpool tub vs hot tub

jasminerunner
il y a 9 ans

I will be remodeling our master bath. We currently have an old corner whirl pool tub. The bathroom is small and in an L shape with equal sides. Would it be worth putting in another whirl pool tub or invest in a hot tub outside?

Commentaires (3)

• mfwolfe
    il y a 9 ans

I had a hot tub for five years and we enjoyed it very much. I have never had a whirl pool tub but have stayed many places with them and the difference is pretty dramatic. The heat of the water in a hot tub combined with the various jets can create a much more relaxing and refreshing experience than a whirl pool tub.
    That said, the upkeep on a hot tub is pretty intense. Water testing, chemicals, cleaning and upkeep can consume some time that you may or may not have.

jasminerunner a remercié mfwolfe
  • Depo
    il y a 9 ans
    Do you use your current tub? If not, don't waste your money on a new one. An outdoor hot tub is much more fun, the whole family can enjoy it.
    jasminerunner a remercié Depo
  • PRO
    The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals
    il y a 9 ans

Backyard water, whether it's a hot tub, pool, spa or water feature really unites all the elements of entertaining. If you're considering a hot tub, here are some trends to keep in mind: Hot Trends for Hot Tubs. Also, please visit our member locator when it's time to visit a local retailer,
    www.APSP.org/MemberLocator

jasminerunner a remercié The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».