Houzz Logo Print
gregc72

which Drawers ? Please help :)

greg crammond
il y a 9 ans
Hi
Sorry last bit of help needed.
I can't decide which drawers to get , the mango wood ones with the distressed iron handles and iron base or the oak ones with distressed iron handles ?

My floor is oak so the oak ones will probably match better BUT the oak ones are £1300 for each set of drawers and the Mango ones £600 so half the price .

Will the Mango wood ones look on my oak floor ? I have attached a pic of my bedroom and one of each of the drawers.

Please tell me which one you think you prefer if they were the same price .

Thanks so much
Greg

Commentaires (14)

• minnie101
    il y a 9 ans
    I much prefer the mango. You can mix woods with the same undertones but in different shades.
    greg crammond a remercié minnie101
  • PRO
    Icon Wall Stickers
    il y a 9 ans
    I prefer the oak! But the mango ones will definitely go and especially for the price difference
    greg crammond a remercié Icon Wall Stickers
  • PRO
    N&N REMOVALS AND STORAGE
    il y a 9 ans
    N&N Removals will move it
  • hortonhearsawho2013
    il y a 9 ans
    Lol! Not sure what N&N Removals thinks they're going to move!
  • jacksplash
    il y a 9 ans
    My votes for the mango wood. I hope you don't mind me saying but would you consider changing the rug?
    greg crammond a remercié jacksplash
  • gilplan
    il y a 9 ans
    I love the mango. Where are they from?
    greg crammond a remercié gilplan
  • Juliet Docherty
    il y a 9 ans
    I completely agree with Gary. Too much wood looks a bit 'Flintstones'. A cream rug would be good too.
  • PRO
    N&N REMOVALS AND STORAGE
    il y a 8 ans
    I'll move into place
  • Tani H-S
    il y a 8 ans
    Oh I love the mango ones with the iron legs! The look way more expensive than the oak ones.

I also agree about wood with wood BUT the metal legs should break it up a bit from the floor.
  • Natalie Patton
    il y a 8 ans
    The second pic they're lovely
  • lenilenita
    il y a 8 ans

Mango. Also agree with colour happy and Gary. Maybe another rug to make it less brown? Something cream with some colour

• PRO
    Stella Michael
    il y a 8 ans

The mango wood with the iron base are much more interesting (otherwise you might as well keep what you have. You don't want it all too matchy matchy. Have you considered painted furniture so tone down all the wood?

Totally agree regarding rug - something much much bigger to break up all the wood, more organic as it's all very boxy so far and some colour and texture ... will make the world of difference!

• smergal1
    il y a 8 ans
    Agree. Keep the woods the same. I love oak. I would definitely use a different rug to bring colour and texture to the room :-)
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».