Houzz Logo Print
robertaalberts

Want the Calacatta, but without the biggest blotches

robertaalberts
il y a 9 ans
I brought home a Surface Art tile board with Timeless Stone "Calacatta"... perfect with our dark European style cabinets. There were no big blotchy tiles on the board. These would ruin the effect.
Could I buy pieces without the blotches for a big bathroom's shower walls, bathroom floor, and tub surround?
The "Carrara" tile samples had a darker background that I didn't like as well.

Thank you,
Bobbie
Marble Effect - Porcelain · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (2)

• PRO
    Surface Art Inc
    il y a 9 ans

Hi Bobbie,

The blotches you are referring to are inherent in the tile and are mixed within the boxes and cannot be sorted through. I have attached a photo of the screens that are generally used to create the visual. The best solution would be to increase your overage for your purchase and sort through the tiles during the install so you can pick the perfect ones for your project.

• robertaalberts
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 9 ans

I appreciate the lightening fast reply. Another question - Could you please direct me to photos and websites that show other examples of your Calacatta and Carrara porcelains. I'm especially interested in suggestions for borders and other accents that would combine well in a shower and on sink and tub surrounds. The preferred look would be old Europe or Spanish, not ultra modern.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».