Houzz Logo Print
annemarie_dire

HVAC : diy?

Annemarie D
il y a 8 ans
Can I seal the joints in the ductwork with mastic and fiberglass tape or do I need a professional?

Commentaires (2)

• Kelley Dockrey
    il y a 8 ans
    I do nor see why you can't seal them yourself with tape. I would Google "tape seal hvac ductss" and see what specific type of tape is used. of course, duct tape is always handy fall back, but I know my hvac guy used a tape that is much wider and lighter than duct tape.
  • PRO
    At Parker Service Company
    il y a 8 ans

You can seal HVAC ducts with mastic. It is safe and easy and the most efficient and professional way to do this. You can simply follow the instructions give in the following video.
    YouTube, DIY

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».