Houzz Logo Print
k_kartikeya

I have similar side entrence. How much was the approx cost to remodel?

Kumar K
il y a 8 ans
Cupertino Home Addition and Remodel · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (7)

• Kumar K
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 8 ans

Hi Neela,
    I am looking for advice on my front entrance (adding curb appeal). Appreciate your feedback. Here is [my house picture[(https://www.houzz.com/discussions/need-advice-on-side-facing-front-door-inside-pergola-dsvw-vd~3136321). This house is in Cupertino.

Thanks

Kumar

• PRO
    Neela Shukla
    il y a 8 ans

It will require removing a wall and re configuring area based on the interior spaces. Also, it would call for design of roof framing to make entrance distinct or into porch. It would need permit from the city. Yes, it requires creative solution.

• Kumar K
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 8 ans

Thanks a lot for your response. Appreciate if you could help me to understand (based on your experience) the approx cost for this project? Even a big range (+ or - 30-40%) would helpful.

• PRO
    Neela Shukla
    il y a 8 ans

Kumar, please send me the address so I can see the house roof from the Google map and couple of photos or rough walls placement and rooms in that area. I will be able to give you rough estimate.

• Kumar K
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 8 ans

Thanks! address is 19980 Pear Tree Lane, cupertino ca. I am attaching few photos of the front door area. Please advice if you need any more info.

pic1: from the room looking out

pic2: from porch looking inside (door open)

pic3: from inside looking out (front door closed)

pic4: from other room, looking straight outside

• PRO
    Neela Shukla
    il y a 8 ans

Kumar, These photos do not show anything. You need to have contractor or engineer come and find out the interior walls. You have to demo the existing roof framing, make new roof framing based on the design and transfer loads on the new walls to foundation. You can hire handyman to add few wood elements and paint to change a little.

Kumar K a remercié Neela Shukla
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».