Houzz Logo Print
aliciampugh

Office Space...

aliciampugh
il y a 8 ans

My home has dark wood floors (mix of black and cognac shades). My office furniture is much the same. The crown molding also is a very dark wood. What can I do to brighten up the space?!!! There is only one window in the office and the lighting is a very dim yellow. Dreary place to work.

Commentaires (2)

• PRO
    SML Custom Homes, LLC
    il y a 8 ans
    You could get new crown molding, install track lights or wall sconces to enrich the lighting therein. If your budget allows, think about installing a larger window. Not sure what type of lights you currently have or the size of the window. What about the base molding? Is it dark wood colored too? Installing a brighter colored chair molding as well may bring some life into the office.
    aliciampugh a remercié SML Custom Homes, LLC
  • aliciampugh
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 8 ans

I probably should have said that the budget is limited. I was hoping to use accessories to help brighten the room (i.e., area rug color, office guest chair, curtains, wall art, paint color).

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».