Houzz Logo Print
rosannabailey1985

What kind of bulbs?

Rosanna Bailey
il y a 8 ans
Hi!
I think this is a fantastic idea and would definitely be something I would love to have in my own home. I was wondering what type of bulbs these rods use? Additionally- when the time comes to replace them, would they be something I could get at a local home improvement store or are they a specialty item I would need to order online?
Love your design work!
Combined Apartment · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (2)

• PRO
    Leib Designs
    il y a 8 ans

Hello Rosanna,

Thank you for your question! These curtain rods use LED lights which are more energy efficiant and durable than incandesent bulbs. The specifications vary from manufacturer to manufacturer, but generally these LEDs are rated for 50,000+ lifetime hours- they would probably not need to be changed. Most manufacturers design the rods so that the LEDs cannot be replaced, so in the unlikely event that the LEDs reached the end of their lifetime, a new curtain rod assembly would need to be purchased.

• PRO
    Pine Tree Furniture & Lighting
    il y a 8 ans

You can also try replicating this look using LED tape light.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».