Houzz Logo Print
lindy_d

Contemporary Kitchen -Semi Precious Stone? Dekton? Glamour important!

Lindy D
il y a 8 ans

Commentaires (11)

• PRO
    Q Design Group LLC
    il y a 8 ans

consentino has other semi precious stones and blends. dekton is only one of their lines and it is fabricated for outdoors specifically due to the uv resistance. but nice products - look at their silestone too.

• Lindy D
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 8 ans

my cabinets are gloss, taupe, charcoal. muted. Want some drama on top...sophisticated. But cutting edge not old school. Thoughts?

• Lindy D
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 8 ans

Thank you

• Lindy D
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 8 ans

Thank You, I actually love ThinkGlass, and I also looked at a company in Arizona and one in Florida as well. My issue/Concern is that the kitchen is quite large, and I wanted the manufacturer to come into the space with the measurements and specify, not be that far out of state, the way Thinkglass is. I prefer the attention of local vendors frankly when a project is as large as this one is (almost 17,000 square feet) new build.

• Irene Morresey
    il y a 8 ans
    Concetta quartz from Ceaserstone
  • Lindy D
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 8 ans

Thanks I agree

I judt bought this piece to make into a dining room table (Thanks Honey!) It's 3 CM and I will light it from a clear base and have an amazing hand blown murano chandelier coming from an exhibition in Saudi Arabia that will light it from above. There will be a clear shot from the dining to the Ocean...I am getting SHIVERS!!!

• PRO
    Shakuff
    il y a 8 ans

That concetta quartz is stunning! I have also seen some really exotic, semi-precious stone countertops that don't have the sliced gem look and are more uniform. One called Black Diamond which may be kind of fun! Can't vouch for the company as I don't know them, but they seem to ship their slabs as well! http://www.houzz.com/pro/crystalinestone/crystaline-stone

Black Diamond Gems · Plus d'infos

Crystal Mocha Onyx · Plus d'infos

When you're ready for lighting for your home, check out some of our custom lighting we make from fused and blown glass. Everything we make is tailored to fit your space, with as many pendants as you want.

www.shakuff.com

Tanzania Custom Glass Chandelier · Plus d'infos

Tanzania fused glass multi-level chandelier | Custom lighting · Plus d'infos

Kadur Blown Glass Chandelier - Entry · Plus d'infos

Custom MOD Chandelier - Dining Room · Plus d'infos

Tulips · Plus d'infos

• PRO
    Lacey Construction Ltd.
    il y a 8 ans

If you are looking for custom glass countertops - try your local shower door supplier, they do a lot of custom glass applications. Our glass supplier does tub decks and walls as well as shower doors, and some of them would do counters as well.

• Lindy D
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 8 ans

Thank you!

• User
    il y a 8 ans

Gold. It's non reactive with most kitchen substances, and non tarnishing, which is why it is used for jewelry. 24K would be too soft and would scratch, but 14K should be about right. Rose gold would give a real warmth to the space.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».