Love the colors would you please be able to tell me what they are

debbylabadie
il y a 8 ans
NC costal House · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (2)

• PRO
    Don Duffy Architecture
    il y a 8 ans

Debby, thank you for the question. I do not have the colors. The project is 10 years old and the client selected the colors. They where probably custom mixed. Where the client placed samples on the house and adjusted them based on how they were seen on this environment.

My guess is they started with Ben Moore and went from there. Most of homes are done this way. Very few are pained out of the can. I would recommend you get the Ben M0ore color wheel and select your palette. Then mock up samples on your home.

I think the House gray is a solid stain and not paint. Probably a Cabot stain color.

Just an aside, I just read a study was done in the UK that found we see colors different based on the time of your. And I know the color of daylight changes from 2500k to 7000k thru ought the day. Warm morning glow to blue-ish light at mid day. And one color next to the other effect who you see.

Please consider consulting a color expert in your area and I am sure they can put together a color palette inspired by this one.

Best of luck to you.

• debbylabadie
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 8 ans

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer me

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».