Houzz Logo Print
favoritegram

Window treatment for new master bath

Lainey Stern
il y a 8 ans
After 3 long months our master bath remodel is finished. We used the azul fantasy granite with matching sparkly glass mosaic tile trim. Travertine porcelain tiles in the shower and floor. Now I am trying to choose fabrics for Roman blinds on the 3 new Windows. Do either of these work. Also my house is a 70s ranch so the bath is open to the bedroom

Commentaires (2)

• Elle
    il y a 8 ans

I think the top blue one may work.

• PRO
    SK Designs
    il y a 8 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 8 ans

I like the top blue print one. It would look nice with your tile work and counter tops without being too strong or overwhelming. A nice complement to the room. I would recommend using interlining for softness and blackout lining to prevent light bleedthrough, so that the fabric color remains true even during the day when light is shining on the window.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».