Houzz Logo Print
homey2403

Wood Floor Color Selection

homey2403
il y a 8 ans
I want to replace carpet with wood in my condo. I like darker wood tones; however, my condo does not get sunlight and is dark. The woodwork is also dark with reddish tones. Also want to replace tile in kitchen with wood. I cannot change the woodwork or kitchen cabinets.

I have attached photos of my condo with samples I brought home from the flooring store. My favorite is the middle sample in the first picture, but I am afraid it is too dark. The lightest sample could work, but it contrasts with the dark baseboard. Should the wood floor match the baseboard? Sure would appreciate advice from any of you experts. Which sample do you like the best or are there other options? Please note -- There are not many choices where I live unless I spend a small fortune.

Commentaires (39)

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».