Houzz Logo Print
emmelinewe

POLL: What's your dream view?

Emmeline Westin
il y a 8 ans

Imagine being able to look out over an amazing landscape everyday - be it the sea, meadows or a vibrant cityscape. What would be your dream view?

Porthleven · Plus d'infos

Other - tell us!

Commentaires (12)

• User
    il y a 8 ans

The sea!

• User
    il y a 8 ans

2015 HOUZZER YEARBOOK

a new Edit Committee is needed for next year

https://www.houzz.com.au/discussions/launch-of-houzzer-2015-yearbook-dsvw-vd~3573073

• sayehhossainzafeh
    il y a 8 ans
    For me it's mountains;they are energetic
    il y a 8 ans
    Dam/river alongside mountain. It is an evolving environment for me, at it is not static. Makes my mind to shift towards the mood of that environment.
  • judyfreeman
    il y a 8 ans
    An estuary, the sea can get a bit boring after time. An estuary with plenty of activity - tides, boats, birds etc provides endless interest.
  • Tanya Mckenzie
    il y a 8 ans
    A city river, like the Thames.
  • PRO
    Bartholomew Landscaping Ltd
    il y a 7 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 7 ans

A Sea View gives a feeling of tranquility

• PRO
    RM Interiors
    il y a 7 ans

I like the countryside as it reminds me of growing up in the Cotsworlds.

• Wendy White
    il y a 7 ans
    Countryside. The reality of a sea view for me would be the cold, grey North Sea! Not the romantic vision of turquoise I'd like, but the countryside view from my home through the seasons never disappoints, with the added bonus of mountains in the distance.
  • PRO
    Kranston-Kitchens
    il y a 7 ans

Lakes are calmer than beaches

• PRO
    Studio180°
    il y a 7 ans

The sea, what an amazing view and sense of freedom! Calming blue and green color hues, the ever changing water surface mirrored by the infinite sky ...

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».