Houzz Logo Print
agnur

Time to update 1990's kitchen.

agnur
il y a 8 ans
New floor and appliances. Need to change cabinets and counter tops. Would like to arrange cabinets high, low. Debating cream glazed or maple. Would like to corridinate with our new dining table and chairs

Commentaires (4)

• PRO
    Driftmier Design LLC
    il y a 8 ans

I would go with natural maple cabinets and a black granite or quartz top. Don't vary height of your cabinets--use taller wall cabinets to meet under the soffit on the refrigerator/range wall. The kitchen may benefit greatly from a change of layout, but not enough photos to comment on that.

• agnur
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 8 ans
    Thanks for the advice. I have attached more photos of the kitchen and great room. The soffit is only the range/micro side, otherwise16 foot ceilings with plant shelf feature. I'd like to compliment the new dining set. The adjoining great room has oak built-in and fireplace surround. Thanks again for any words of wisdom!
  • agnur
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 8 ans
    Dining table: maple, stained brown on top and ebony chairs and legs
  • agnur
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 8 ans
    That is a cabinet sample sitting on the chair.
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».