Houzz Logo Print
valgalfl

WANT RUSTIC LIVING ROOM HELP!

val
il y a 11 ans
Just bought our first house and need help personalizing. My boyfriend and I love hunting and the outdoors, but don't want to go 'over-kill' on the decor. I'd like create a feel of simple and rustic using some natural decor along with a hint of animal print (possibly zebra print or faux hide-rug) and maybe black on the accent wall.

p.s. not a fan of maroon and the furniture in the picture is not ours... room is nearly empty at this point!

Commentaires (10)

• carole
    il y a 11 ans
    what do you like in the pictures? or dont like?are there any pictures of your furniture?
  • Carolina
    il y a 11 ans
    I'd love something like these tree stickers for an accent wall. Perhaps I went too modern in style with this moodboard, I don't know what kind of furniture you have, but I do like little hints like the tree art, the antler hook (can see it in the kitchen or bathroom). Faux fur throw on the sofa and you have a modern, yet rustic style room.

Art Wall Decals Wall Stickers Tree Decal Winter Trees by Nou Wall · Plus d'infos

Long Island Sectional Sofa Grey Fabric · Plus d'infos

White Birch Wall Art by Urban+Forest · Plus d'infos

Simply Rustic Coffee Table · Plus d'infos

Ikea Stockholm TV Unit, Black · Plus d'infos

Antler Hook · Plus d'infos

Antler Cusion · Plus d'infos

Leather Butterfly Chair · Plus d'infos
    val a remercié Carolina
  • groveraxle
    il y a 11 ans
    I'm not sure what you mean by rustic, but your built in is Craftsman-style so consider staying with simple clean lines and perhaps more earthy materials.
    Modern50 · Plus d'infos

Lounge Chair w Tight Back · Plus d'infos

Sorensen Leather Sofa · Plus d'infos

Craftsman Timber Frame Furniture · Plus d'infos

Hammary Sutton Round Glass Top Coffee Table · Plus d'infos

Linen Jute Rug · Plus d'infos
    val a remercié groveraxle
  • PRO
    A Crew of Two
    il y a 11 ans
    My Houzz: 500-Square-Foot Charmer in Santa Cruz · Plus d'infos
    Rustic Living Room · Plus d'infos
    Chair Detail · Plus d'infos
    Center St. · Plus d'infos
    CT Family Room · Plus d'infos
    val a remercié A Crew of Two
  • fireantlady
    il y a 11 ans
    I also think the entertainment center does not look rustic. A cow print rug would look nice.
    val a remercié fireantlady
  • val
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 11 ans
    thank you all for your help!!!! i agree the entertainment center needs some re-doing.... that came w/ the house and i hate to rip it out. i'm thinking maybe it can be painted/ sanded some color but distressed a little.... i also love the idea of the hides! just don't know if i can win my boyfriend over on that one.... we do not have any furniture yet but would love a dark brown leather couch. thank you for the help! keep the suggestions coming =)
  • val
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 11 ans
    hopefully temporary rug till we can get a nice hide in the living room.... at least it has the earthy tones i can play with for now!
  • val
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 10 ans
    thanks groveraxle! just bought a jute rug the other day and have actually been eyeing a sofa that medium chestnut color. still hitting a wall with a lot of rooms in the house. i'm online everyday but came seem to get much actually accomplished!
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».