Houzz Logo Print
erica_flaherty

Cannot decide on backsplash

Erica Flaherty
il y a 7 ans

We recently updated our kitchen and I cannot decide on a backsplash. My original thought was that I wanted glass but now I'm not so sure. The cabinets are maple in a chestnut color and the granite is sienna bordeaux. Here's the kitchen and some choices... All the tiles will be 3x6 subway except for the glass

Almond

Linen

Urban Putty

Bliss Earth glass

Adex studio silver sands

Commentaires (6)

• cheribob
    il y a 7 ans
    I like the linen or the bliss. I think urban putty pulls the yellow from the counter top. I am not sure if you want that. Perhaps people with more decorating sense than me will weigh in with their opinions/advice.
    Erica Flaherty a remercié cheribob
  • flopsycat1
    il y a 7 ans

I'd go for the lightest. Of your choices, Linen.

• Erica Flaherty
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 7 ans

Thanks, the lightest is almond, the linen is the longer tile, is that the one you like?

• Susan Mooney
    il y a 7 ans

I think the linen one would be perfect. It blends better with your counter top. The almond is too light IMHO.

Erica Flaherty a remercié Susan Mooney
  • kjoy1
    il y a 7 ans

I like the bliss earth glass or the linen. Your kitchen looks great! Good job:)

Erica Flaherty a remercié kjoy1
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».