Houzz Logo Print
liz_martinez52

Curb Appeal Ideas

Liz Martinez
il y a 7 ans
Recently removed awnings and pressure washed.
Ideas please...
Add porch.... add plants
HELP!!

Commentaires (7)

• suedonim75
    il y a 7 ans

If it's in the budget, I'd definitely add a porch. For starters, I'd replace the screen doors and the lights. I'd also paint the main front door and the trim. And yes, plants are a must.

• Liz Martinez
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 7 ans
    what color would you recommend for the front door and window trim
  • chloebud
    il y a 7 ans

Keep the window trim white. You have several options for a door color. I think a slate blue would be nice with your sliding and roof colors.

• PRO
    Minted Spaces
    il y a 7 ans

^ Love the idea of a slate blue door! If a porch is not in the budget then I would add bushes right by the front of the house and then where there is that walkway I would also add low growing flowers.

• Carol Singletary
    il y a 7 ans
    If you can afford it, adding a deck and pergola the width of the roof extension (the part that sticks out a little further than the rest) would be a great addition. Not super expensive (especially if you can DIY) but would add lots to the house.
  • Liz Martinez
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 7 ans
    what porch layout do you guys recommend?
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».